The villa was built by the architect Giacomo Tazzini in 1840 for the Baron Colli.
The style of the villa and the late-neoclassical very much used in that period by the milanese aristocracy.
On the façade overlooking the lake, we find 4 columns with corinthian capitals, above the roof rises a tower with balustrades and caryatids.
The dock was built in a later period, and was finished in 1842.
The villa here offered for sale is on three floors for a total of about 600 square meters.
The ground floor is the caretaker's apartment of approximately 100 sqm. with a private entrance.